WHMIS for Workers: GHS 2015
Duration: 3 hours.
WHMIS for Workers: GHS 2015 provides workers and employers with information about hazardous, WHMIS controlled products used in the workplace. The course includes information on workplace and supplier labels, safety data sheets, and training to help keep workers safe and informed.
By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to:
- Identify WHMIS 1988 classes, divisions, and symbols
- Read a supplier product label and a workplace label
- Read an MSDS
- Identify WHMIS 2015 classes, divisions, and symbols
- Read an SDS
- Know where to get more information on a product
- Everyone who uses WHMIS regulated products in the course of their duties.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.