Training Essentials for Leaders - PD
Duration: 3 hours
Training is one of the critical components of any safety and health program. To provide effective and timely training, a detailed training plan must be developed to ensure everyone receives training specific to workers’ tasks.
- Learn of the legal compliance requirements for safety and health related training;
- Understand and apply knowledge as per Safe Work Certification Program Standards requirements;
- Understand the concepts and required elements when developing, implementing and maintaining training plans;
- Use a needs assessment tool, including the training needs of vulnerable workers.
- Utilize Training Policy Template and Documentation Templates to Develop these specific procedures;
- Senior management
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members or Safety and Health Representative
- Persons accountable for, and who have authority to oversee and develop safety and health programs in the workplace
- Persons responsible for conducting internal audits.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.