Slips, Trips, Falls, Sprains & Strains
Duration: 3 Hours
Description: Slip, trips and falls are some of the leading causes of injuries in the trucking industry. This course provides information on some of the causes and preventive measures relevant to trucking and applicable in the workplace or in daily life. We also talk about sprains and strains as a cause or effect of slips, trips, and falls.
- The difference between sprains and strains
- The causes of slips, trips, and falls
- Identifying ways to prevent slips, trips, falls, sprains and strains
- Understanding the applicable legislative requirements
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.