Safety & Health Committee (Large Employers)
Duration: 8 hours (Lunch Provided)
If your company has 20 or more employees then you're required to have a safety and health committee. Safety and health committee members are entitled to participate in training related to their responsibilities in this role.
This course meets those requirements as well as the SAFE Work Certified Training standards criteria.
- Completion of this training will apply towards credit as per certification requirements.
- Effective discharge of member’s responsibilities ensuring effective use of resources on safety activities.
- Increase worker participation ensuring workers participate in safety and health activities including corrective action and problem solving activities.
- Workplace safety and health committee members
- Safety policy committee members
- Legislative and Certification Framework
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Incident Reporting and Investigations
This committee training is as per the requirements of the Safe Work Certified Training Standards, developed specifically for the Trucking Industry, within the Federal and Provincial jurisdiction.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy