Other IBSP (Industry-Based Safety Programs)
Industry-based safety programs (IBSPs) provide relevant, customized services that respond to the diverse needs, hazards, and risks specific to an industry classification with in-depth understanding and targeted strategies to support safe, productive workplaces. These programs provide valuable services that make it easier for employers and employees to receive safety and health information, resources, and training tailored to the hazards and risks of their specific industry.
The WCB of Manitoba has recognized the value of IBSPs and is planning to increase the number of employers eligible to receive services from IBSPs.
- RPM Trucking Industry Safety (transportation)
- Construction Safety Association of Manitoba (industrial, commercial, institutional, and residential construction)
- Made Safe (manufacturing)
- Manitoba Farm Safety Program (agriculture)
- Manitoba Heavy Construction Association (MHCA) WORKSAFELY (heavy construction)
- Sales & Service Safety Association (S2SA) (service