Do you want to stand out as a leader? Do you want to inspire your team and help them bring an idea to reality?
Good writing is essential for leaders.This session will provide information on improving your written communication skills. It will help you acquire the skill to communicate productively and appropriately in a variety of styles and across diverse audiences. Through workshops, gain the confidence to express your views and opinions with tact and diplomacy. Learn how to improve communication and writing skills in-class from one of our locations or onsite.
- Develop writing skills to convey a credible message
- Compose concise messages using a structured writing process
- Adapt your writing to your audience's needs
- Fine-tune language to improve persuasiveness and impact
- Enhance email communication by creating clear messages
- Safety & Health Leaders/Committee Members
- Safety Representatives
Course Dates & Course Fees:Please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
Course registration will be accepted up to the course start date. However, RPM may cancel or postpone the course if a minimum number of learners have not registered 7 days before the course date. Register early to avoid disappointment!
For courses that have a fee, payment must be made in full prior to the course date in order to complete registration. Payment can be made by credit card, cash, or cheque. Manitoba Trucking Association members in good standing may be invoiced, however the cancellation policy still applies.
If you are unable to attend the course, please contact us as soon as possible to cancel your registration – others may be waiting for a chance to attend in your place. Contact us at (204) 632-6600 or by email at email@example.com
For courses that have a cost, a cancellation fee may apply:
- No charge if cancellation is made 7 days prior to start date,
- 50% charge if cancellation is made 1 – 6 days prior to start date,
- Full charge if cancellation is made 1 day or less prior to start date.
(Consideration will be given for severe weather conditions or similar circumstances)
There is no cancellation fee for any course that RPM has decided to cancel or postpone.
PLEASE NOTE: We only provide training to the management and employees of levy-paying trucking companies. We cannot provide training to safety & health consultants or third parties.