Duration: 8 hours (Lunch Provided)
This course will teach you to effectively perform and complete a maintenance audit of your organization using the SAFE Work Certified Audit Tool. The course includes a practical component by performing a desktop audit to ensure your functional understanding of the Audit Tool.
- Learn to use the SAFE Work Certified Audit Tool
- Learn about your role as a Maintenance Auditor
- Understand and sign the Maintenance Auditor Code of Ethics
- Conduct a 'mock audit' using the actual audit tool
- Develop an action plan based on the Audit results
- Maintenance Auditors as designated by your organization.
- Anyone who wants a thorough understanding of the Audit process.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering, as lunch is provided.