Hazard Identification & Risk Control
Duration: 3 hours
This workshop will provide attendees with basic knowledge on the legal requirements for identifying hazards and controlling risk in the workplace.
- Learn and apply various methods of hazard identification
- Identification of critical jobs
- Understanding a job hazard analysis
- Risk assessment
- Development of safe work procedures
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.