This course will teach you to effectively perform and complete a maintenance audit of your organization using the SAFE Work Certified audit tool. The course includes a practical component by performing a desktop audit to ensure your functional understanding of the audit tool.
1. Learn to use the SAFE Work Certified audit tool
3. Learn about your role as a maintenance auditor
4. Be aware of the maintenance auditor code of ethics
5. Conduct a mock audit using the audit tool
6. Develop a report of the audit results and recommended action plans
Maintenance Auditors as designated by your organization.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Free lunch is provided at all full day courses!
If you have any dietary considerations or allergies we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering