Slips, Trips, Falls, Sprains & Strains
Duration: 3 hours
Description: Slip, trips and falls are some of the leading causes of injuries in the trucking industry. This course provides information on some of the causes and preventive measures relevant to trucking and applicable in the workplace or in daily life. We also talk about sprains and strains as a cause or effect of slips trips and falls.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Identify the difference between sprains and strains
- Identify some causes of slips trips and falls
- Identify ways to prevent slips, trips, falls, sprains and strains
- Identify legislative requirements with regards to slips, trips and falls
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee members
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.