Safety and Health Committee
If your company has 20 or more employees then you're required to have a safety and health committee. Safety and health committee members are entitled to participate in training related to their responsibilities in this role.
This course meets those requirements as well as the SAFE Work Certified Training standards criteria.
What are the benefits of attending this training?
- Completion of this training will apply towards credit as per certification requirements.
- Effective discharge of member’s responsibilities ensuring effective use of resources on safety activities.
- Increase worker participation ensuring workers participate in safety and health activities including corrective action and problem solving activities
- Workplace safety and health committee members
- Safety policy committee members
- Legislative and Certification Framework
- Hazard Recognition and Control
- Reporting and Investigation
This committee training is as per the requirements of the Safe Work Certified Training Standards, developed specific for the Trucking Industry, within the Federal Jurisdiction
(NOTE: If you are not sure which jurisdiction (Federal or Provincial) applies to your organization, please call RPM before registering.)
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Free lunch is provided at all full day courses!
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering