Safety for Supervisors
Duration: 5 hours.
The objective of this course is to ensure supervisors and managers are provided with information, tools and resources relevant to effectively discharging their safety and health program roles and responsibilities.
- Legal Responsibility
- Safety and Health Hazard Recognition, Risk Management and Control Principles
- Hiring Contractors
- Responsibilities relevant to Emergency Planning
- Workplace Inspection Planning
- Incident Reporting and Investigations Processes
- Worker Training – Planning and Implementation
- Disability Management Planning
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Middle Management
- Front-Line Supervisors