Safety & Health Leadership
Why should you attend this training?
- Attendees will have an excellent understanding of:
- their responsibilities in safety and health programming and systems
- the requirements of developing a safety and health program
- the components of a safety and health program
- applying lessons learned to effectively integrate the safety program to an organization’s existing management systems
- the components of effective worker participation in the implementation of a safety program
- Attendees who attend and successfully complete the course will be able to apply credit towards training requirements as per certification process.
- Learners will take away an electronic copy of a safety management systems Reference Manual for easy reference and access to resources and tools as discussed during training.
- Senior management
- Persons accountable for, and who have authority over safety and health in the workplace
- Persons responsible for conducting internal audits.
This course was developed as per the Certified Safe Work training standards criteria.
- Legal Requirements
- Workplace Safety and Health Management System
- Resources and Supports
- Key Concepts
- Leadership commitment
- Hazard identification and Risk control
- Worker participation - Essentials and measures
- Implementing the Program
At the end of the training, attendees will be able to apply credit towards certification as per certification requirements
Note: RPM offers various workshops to assist in developing the program components to meet the audit framework.
(NOTE: If you are not sure which jurisdiction (Federal or Provincial) applies to your organization, please call RPM before registering.)
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.
Free lunch is provided at all full day courses!
If you have any dietary considerations we should know about, be sure to tell us when registering