If you are looking for resources and information for your fleet operations to help protect drivers and prevent the spread of Covid-19, there is a lot of good, quality information in the following pages:
- Federal safety guidance to protect drivers and limit the spread of COVID-19 in commercial vehicle operations
- Guidance on truck drivers experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in other jurisdictions (produced in Ontario, good advice for all fleets)
- Council of Ministers Responsible for Transportation and Highway Safety Guiding Principles to help mitigate the risk of transmission of COVID‐19, Practices for the Use of Masks, Face Coverings and Gloves for Transportation Workers and Passengers in the Road Transportation System
- SAFE Work Manitoba's How do you wear a non-medical mask safely?
- The Manitoba government online resources about COVID-19
- RPM's Recommended Exposure Control Measures
- RPM's Tip Sheet for Drivers Coming Home From the Road