Duration: 3 hours
An important component of hazard recognition is workplace inspections at the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the legal requirements for inspections in the work place.
- Understand what needs to be inspected and when
- Completing inspections and making recommendations for corrective action
- Identify the roles and responsibilities when conducting a workplace inspection.
- Develop an inspection checklist that can be utilized and implemented in your individual organization
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.