Incident Reporting & Investigations
e-courseDuration: 3 hours
A workplace must have a process to report workplace related injuries, illnesses and dangerous occurrences. Upon receipt of these reports, a process must also be in place to ensure investigations are completed to prevent re-occurrence.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the purpose(s) of reporting and investigation
- Identify the legislative requirements
- Identify key players to ensure the policy is effectively implemented and maintained
- Understand their roles and responsibilities
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
This course is available as an e-course.
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.