Emergency Plan - PD
Duration: 3 hours
This workshop will help you identify all emergencies that may happen at all your facilities.
- Develop polices and procedures
- Understand a vulnerability assessment
- Roles and responsibilities for each emergency
- Procedures that need to be followed for each emergency that can happen at your workplace.
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.