Chemical & Biological Hazard Prevention - PD
Duration: 3 hours
In the workplace we are surrounded with many chemical and biological hazards. An employer must ensure they implement a hazard prevention plan for all chemical and biological hazards. In this development course you will be able to:
- The legal requirements regarding chemical and biological hazards
- Chemical and Biological hazard assessment
- Controls for hazards and exposures
- Safe Work procedures
- Measuring and monitoring exposure levels
- Employee training
- Document retention (SDS)
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course availability and pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.