Safety for Supervisors
Duration: 5 hours
The objective of this course is to ensure supervisors and managers are provided with information, tools and resources relevant to effectively discharging their safety and health program roles and responsibilities.
- Legal Responsibility
- Safety and Health Hazard Recognition, Risk Management and Control Principles
- Hiring Contractors
- Responsibilities relevant to Emergency Planning
- Workplace Inspection Planning
- Incident Reporting and Investigations Processes
- Worker Training – Planning and Implementation
- Disability Management Planning
- Record Keeping and Documentation
- Middle Management
- Front-Line Supervisors
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.
Free for all companies working towards SAFE Work Certification with RPM.
Be sure to read and review our Registration and Cancellation Policy.