Ergonomics & MSI - PD
Duration: 3 hours
This course will provide information relevant to developing an ergonomic program in your organization. Topics will include:
- Policy relevant to organization’s commitment to MSI prevention.
- Understand legal requirements for a MSI program
- Define roles and responsibilities of key personnel in the organization's prevention strategy.
- Developing guiding principles, objectives, and terms of reference to achieve the organization's injury reduction goals.
- Developing tools to recognize risk factors and implement controls.
- Developing training plans to targeted workers.
Tools and Resources will be provided to implement an ergonomics program.
- Internal Safety Leaders
- Workplace Safety and Health Committee Members
The current course calendar can be viewed HERE.
If you are interested in a course that is not currently scheduled, please contact RPM by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 204-632-6600.
Trucking companies (WCB rate codes: 501-02, 501-09, 501-11): FREE
For organizations that are not within these three trucking WCB levy-paying rate codes, please contact RPM for course pricing by emailing email@example.com or calling 204-632-6600.